June 4, 2020:
The park is re-opening as of June 5th (Friday)~! Everything other than the lake equipment, games room and the splash park will be accessible. To ensure proper social distancing please note we have a few new restrictions in place:
- maximum 50 people allowed in the park at any time; members may be turned away if limit is reached. No guests allowed and maximum 6 people per family.
- membership card to be presented at office before accessing park via building
- please do not enter park if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- social distancing of 2 metres from other groups must be maintained
- park hours are 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; subject to change depending on weather conditions
PROGRAMS - ON HIATUS
Registration is open for the Spring session of programs running from April to June! Programs offered include a variety of Yoga classes, Pilates, Kid's Music - please click here for more details.
SENIOR'S ACTIVITIES - ON HIATUS
Do you find yourself wishing there were more activities for you to take part in? Would you like to see a book club, a walking group, a cribbage/games club, or any other types of activities that may be of interest organized through the Ranch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please connect with us either at 403-547-6633 or email@example.com, or stop by our office.
May 29, 2020:
Our new tennis court booking system is up and running!
Please read the following booking policy before doing so:
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of three one-hour bookings per week (2 weekdays, 1 weekend)
- Bookings can be made 2 weeks in advance, with new time-slots becoming available every other Sunday
- Members must check-in at the Ranch office with their access card prior to entering the park
- Members with outstanding HOA fees will not be allowed to book a court until they have paid their fees
- Members must be courteous of each other and abide by their designated time-slots
The above policy is subject to change at any time. We have put this policy in place to ensure that all members have a fair chance at booking their desired time-slot. We expect all members to be respectful of each other and staff - failure to do so may result in court privileges being revoked. Our goal is to provide access to our amenities while maintaining proper social-distancing measures. Therefore we are relying on the members themselves to abide by these rules so that the system can run as smoothly and efficiently as possible for both our members and staff,
Due to COVID-19, the office is not open regular office hours. To contact us please either give us a call at 403-547-6633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If it is an emergency please call 403-464-0627.
Please note that the City has taken back the responsibility for garbage bin pick-up for bins around Rocky Ridge. If you have any concerns please contact 311 and they can assist you.
ANNUAL HOA INVOICES
The 2020 HOA fees payment deadline was January 31, 2020. Online payment is available at https://central.ivrnet.com/rrrha. Payment can be made online by Visa or MasterCard at no additional charge. Please click here for instructions. Outstanding accounts will be sent to collections at the end of August.
RRRHA 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The RRRHA AGM was held on Thursday October 24th at 7:30 pm. Thank you to all of the members that attended as your feedback and input is valuable. The 2018 minutes were approved and are now posted via the link below.