August 1, 2020:
The pool will reopen tomorrow, Sunday August 2nd at 10:00am. We will resume our booking procedure as outlined below.
Session 1: 9:00am – 10:30am
Session 2: 11:00am – 12:30pm
Session 3: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Session 1: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Session 2: 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Session 3: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
In light of COVID-19, the wading pool will be available by reservation only due to our need to limit its capacity to 30 people at one time. One booking per member property each week (max 6 per member household) is available at this time. No guests are permitted, with the exception of caregivers that are part of the family cohort. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance. Call the office at 403-547-6633 to make your reservation.
A COVID attestation will be emailed to you and must be filled in prior to each visit. When checking in at the office you will be provided with coloured wristbands for each member of your group that must be worn at all times while in the park during your pool session. In the event of inclement weather (thunderstorms/lighting etc) pool access may be restricted so please call the office prior to your booking time.
At the end of the session, all pool users must vacate the pool. You are welcome to stay in the park.
Please click here for more detailed guidelines.
June 4, 2020:
The park is re-open as of June 5th (Friday)~! Everything other than the lake equipment and games room will be accessible. To ensure proper social distancing please note we have a few new restrictions in place:
- *new* maximum 200 people allowed in the park at any time; members may be turned away if limit is reached. No guests allowed and maximum 6 people per family.
- membership card to be presented at office before accessing park via building
- please do not enter park if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- social distancing of 2 metres from other groups must be maintained
- park hours are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; subject to change depending on weather conditions
May 29, 2020:
Our new tennis court booking system is up and running!
Please read the following booking policy before doing so:
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of three one-hour bookings per week (2 weekdays, 1 weekend)
- Bookings can be made 2 weeks in advance, with new time-slots becoming available every other Sunday
- Members must check-in at the Ranch office with their access card prior to entering the park
- Members with outstanding HOA fees will not be allowed to book a court until they have paid their fees
- Members must be courteous of each other and abide by their designated time-slots
The above policy is subject to change at any time. We have put this policy in place to ensure that all members have a fair chance at booking their desired time-slot. We expect all members to be respectful of each other and staff - failure to do so may result in court privileges being revoked. Our goal is to provide access to our amenities while maintaining proper social-distancing measures. Therefore we are relying on the members themselves to abide by these rules so that the system can run as smoothly and efficiently as possible for both our members and staff,
At this time the Ranch building is not available for rentals, however the office is open in order to facilitate pool and tennis park bookings. To contact us please either give us a call at 403-547-6633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If it is an emergency please call 403-464-0627.
Please note that the City has taken back the responsibility for garbage bin pick-up for bins around Rocky Ridge. If you have any concerns please contact 311 and they can assist you.
ANNUAL HOA INVOICES
The 2020 HOA fees payment deadline was January 31, 2020. Online payment is available at https://central.ivrnet.com/rrrha. Payment can be made online by Visa or MasterCard at no additional charge. Please click here for instructions. Outstanding accounts will be sent to collections at the end of August.
RRRHA 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The RRRHA AGM was held on Thursday October 24th at 7:30 pm. Thank you to all of the members that attended as your feedback and input is valuable. The 2018 minutes were approved and are now posted via the link below.